Bill Maher Puts Fox News on BLAST for the Events in Charlottesville

Bill Maher Puts Fox News on BLAST for the Events in Charlottesville

Bill Maher condemns Fox News for the events that transpired in Charlottesville, Va. He puts blame squarely on the network and makes it known that: “They are the Jurassic Park that took the DNA of the Nazis and reanimated it,”

This occurred on the 18th of August episode of Real Time.

‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ – Jeremiah 29:11

todays world news – Bill Maher Puts Fox News on BLAST for the Events in Charlottesville #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

45 Comments to Bill Maher Puts Fox News on BLAST for the Events in Charlottesville

1. Now wow!! Thats way out of bounds. Fox is a nazi !!!

2. hellcat1988 says:

There is one thing I can say tramp did that I sort of appreciate in a backwards sort of way. It's now VERY easy to know who I don't want to associate with because of their political, religious, and racial beliefs. If I see a person wearing a maga hat, I know they have nothing intelligent or informed to say and I move on.

I was surprised to see my father amungst those ranks, and I no longer hold any value in his opinion, but at least now I am AWARE that I shouldn't bother concerning myself with his viewpoints.

3. Vi Haze says:

3:32 "I can't agree with that" Uh, why not? His father was a Klansman. In the 80's Donald Trump wouldn't let black people work in his hotels or on his yacht. This is documented.

4. Unfortunately, there are no laws against being a morally repugnant sociopath. Otherwise Sean Hannity would be put in front of the firing squad decades ago.

5. jbond5150 says:

The idea that “this isnt the world breitbart wanted to create” is absurd.

6. Angel Face says:

Gavin…he is so handsome..and his energy doesnt feel like a pervert..shocking for a politician..no sleaze..and he has some wisdom. Niccceee

7. Kimster14 says:

Explain to me how trump is a racist? Honestly.

8. yolowell says:

"As much as we blame FOX news it's not enough."

9. Jose Salazar says:

Fox news are a bunch of Trump's puppets and Trump is Putin's favorite puppet.

10. the hawk says:

check trumps father arrest in queen 1927 march the apple does not fall fare for the tree
    in my opinion

11. Mummo • says:

Bill Maher is a cringy wimp who thinks he has a point stating meaningless buzzwords and accusations with no basis in reality. Basic liberal living in his bubble. The only thing Obummer gave US was an unstable middle east and 10 extra trillion dollars in debt

12. I love this show but I hate the audience of this show. They behave like morons who just became aware of the news.

13. i love you , Bill

14. huverdoose says:

Come on, Bill. It's free speech! Get behind it!

15. Fox News doesn't create Nazis, far left parties and their horrible open border and "diversity" programs create neo-nazis.

16. Leroy Jiles says:

THE REASON WHY TRUMP AND OTHER REPUBLICANS POUNCE ON ABAMA AND EVERTHING HE DID FOR AMERICA IS BECAUSE THEY NEVER WANT HIM TO HAVE A LEGACY AMONGST PAST WHITE PRESIDENTS

17. Mark Mullins says:

2:04 That's what he did you Fuck….and listen to all those Cucked Fucks in the crowd cheering

18. Pamela Cohen says:

Agree agree agree Fox News is poison neo Nazis & trump the trinity to promote bigotry & hate

19. John M says:

Obama had the slowest economic growth in American history. Trump has 3% GDP for the first time in over a decade because he got rid of Obama’s anti business regulations. Americans now have the highest net worth in the history of the US because everyone’s 401k is going up. Unemployment is at its lowest in 20 years. ISIS has lot 80% of its territory. Illegal immigration is way down. Trump is doing a great job and all they can do is lie and say trumps a racist with no actual proof.
    Black Lives matter was created on a lie. Hands up don’t shoot never happened. Harvard did a study that showed white people are actually more likely to get shot by cops in the same situation. Yes there are a couple bad cops, but cops aren’t leaving there house looking for black people to kill, the main problem is the black culture. Drug dealing, no fathers, they don’t care about school. Obama should have shut down this racial tension.

20. Maher is a greasy stinking stupid asshole

21. David says:

Fox News is the only news organization on Tv that reports some truths. CNN and msnbc is a 24 hr commercial for liberals.

22. Intelligent people would be concerned about biased news period. The news should just tell what happens, not tell people how to feel about things that happen. CNN and Fox News are polar opposites of the same problem in the news these days. Just like a laugh track tells people what is funny in a sitcom, while often wrong, the news has now added anchors who tell people what to feel and that the other news network that disagrees with them is stupid/fake/whatever. Can people no longer think for themselves?

23. Alt Right = douchebags assholes retards pieces of shit cunts cocksuckers mother fuckers cousin fuckers pig fuckers horse fuckers chicken fuckers.

24. I hope sean hannity gets murdered someday.

25. zeus star says:

Wats wrong with having different point of view…. That's the whole point of democracy….

26. BIll Maher is a Zionist Jew who poses as a liberal atheist.

27. Go-go Akins says:

I like bill Mather. Ever since D.C. Cab. Faux news sucks 🏀 balls!

28. Craig B says:

ANTI-FA LEFTISTS LOONS STARTED ALL THE VIOLENCE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE. FACT.

29. YOU BEST START PRYING BUT I'M AFRAID NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN.

30. SO AFRAID OF THE TRUTH YOU
    KNOW THAT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!

31. Henry Woods says:

Bill Maher is such a liberal piece of shit.

32. jacob ellson says:

the regressive far eft intersectional anti white social justice warriors created the alt right.

33. chetzmom 4 says:

What I found most shocking about this is that people I went to school with, people I work with, saying to me on FB, "Both sides do it" and that the LEFT is way more violent … than NAZIs. That Trump is justified in his ignorance. It makes me sad for this country. The MSM is ALSO culpable in this as they continue the "Everything is Equal" narrative.

34. David Cruz says:

My God! Bill Maher has such an intense hate for Donald Trump and Fox News that he can’t be rational when talking about them. He considers himself “NORMAL” and anyone that does not agree with his views, I guess are “abnormal” or maybe “retarded”. But like its NORMAL with the left, if you spit out enough insults and tell enough jokes about the ones they don’t agree with, then their opinion becomes truth and “NORMAL”. Never mind evidence, just a joke and insult will do to win the argument. I like Bill Maher as a Comedian, cause you have to give it to guy his good, but when it comes to political opinions his brain is probably the size of golf ball.

35. Chris F says:

Leo Deki, You said you'd delete stupid and filthy comments. WELL???

36. Rusty says:

Galvin Newsom for President please!!

37. Mr. Maher is funny, but he never blast the Jews for their murderous crimes in Palestine, also thugs like Hillary Clinton are spared. You want to be cool, be balanced, truthful and don't ignore facts and the crimes of your friends.

38. El Shylo says:

Fucking RACIST, LIAR, THIEF, CHEAT, KILLER & FAKE NEWS preh-ZO-din-tay!!!! Predator-In-Chief, PUSSY-IN-HAND preh-ZO-din-tay!!! LMAO!!!!! FUCK strumpette!!!!

39. Jaded Master says:

so how is zena holding up you rubber stampede grill molten fox news how goes that bortions the DEVIL is every where a no anyway i have ritual for anti-matter at the moment of truth you have corporate cult word hell aim nothing dic no in you ass because every joke is better in you ass click yeah anyway what happened school is treason there is no america could just some rip uterus never could define a world ed mine and ent mockery like the same school is just a inbred uk and ay ware house of duh answer you fucking word issues duh duh duh duh duh civilization and school dont even ansew you own math happening mouth o those was nice ads for school though critical and hypitically speaking about holly wood and made professor disorder bad eh sex och uhm lol lol is asshile just that happened hile hitler math is noun on staging you wantting think about some more schooling math is noun math is totally a noun its crime on a stage at school but whatever look i am the crime after school with weak cannot read a word or count to one baits telling you to come get me through any every possible degree program the math the noun the crime woosh its like GO HACKING AWAY FROM LIFE COULD OF BEEN CHASING TRYING TO Ravel la sion ANTIFA look school your penis wants you breeders or not maybe they just want to go the strip club alloot of vagina i just there just back here alwasy knew the truth is joke i am trying to get to you kick me out of school when i read good duh because you live in denial over the truth and wish on future in a present reality of guilty and dneial of all and the same and just whatever and whole thing on small talk abd chimp catter chimp chantting again whatever word word word word word word word word just STARE AT I NAME THEM APE ASSHOLE GOD IN THE SKY RIGHT WAY CALLING ZUEB you are monkey grounders your god no good its called monkey you want that one the big big ape's asshole singing feed me YOUR SOULS you can call them whatever you want though

40. onefoot7 says:

Yeah, Bill , you really know, you're in touch with America, yeah Bill, you really know , you're the difference, yeah sure you know Bill

41. Jonny C says:

This isn't even news anymore, it's all punditism trying to sway the way people think and brainwash people while being disguised as news, Fox News is the only logical "Facts" based network compared to every other network catering to and pushing feelings and your emotional buttons

42. Jonny C says:

So only one barely conservative network compared to every other network being super liberal and fox is the problem? These people have their heads so far up there virtuous a$$ they're losing touch with reality