CBS News Covers the Flat Earth Conference in Cary, NC

CBS News Covers the Flat Earth Conference in Cary, NC

CBS has a segment on the flat earth conference held this weekend in Raleigh, North Carolina. I laughed a little when she said overwhelming evidence lol

Thanks for watching and may God watch over you and keep you from harm

He who has pity on the poor lends to the LORD, And He will pay back what he has given. – Proverbs 19:17

todays world news – CBS News Covers the Flat Earth Conference in Cary, NC #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

31 Comments to CBS News Covers the Flat Earth Conference in Cary, NC

1. rick lulu says:

Just because MSM lies which I don't like MSm ,but you'll flats earth is so fucken retarded. If you are not making money from this, you should know what embarrassment means

2. This video should be titled a reporter draws the short stick. Look at all the stuff they are selling. Its a scam and you only have to fool people that believe the earth is flat. Talk about some easy marks.

3. Who fixes the dome after a meteor punches through?

4. oumhuh says:

There is evidence proving that the earth is indeed ROUND!! Have you ever stopped to notice that many of the people who believe that the earth is round also belief that we haven't gone to the moon or in fact that ANYONE has not gone to space. People have in fact gone to space and when one of the retarded flat earth's eventually make it into space when humans eventually colonize the solar system each and everyone of you will be put to silence. Why would any government around the world want to hide the earth is flat even if it was. I have been watching these videos and I have cringed more today than I have over my entire life.

5. Brett Hilton says:

I was there for that event just to see what crazy looks like…now I know.

6. If you added the IQs of all Flat Earthers together, the sum would be ZERO!

7. Bill Lance says:

Bravo…………….
    …….Bravo

8. You have to be a complete idiot to believe the earth is flat

9. Jon T says:

i can't believe the convention center here would ever sponsor or house a conference that blatantly promotes misinformation. anime? sure. geeky stuff or things nobody actually believes? sure. but pedaling fiction for fact is fucking disgusting. fuck my state i can't wait to move.

10. yankilandia un pais de enfermos ignorantes y chiflados

11. M Pajala says:

Isn't the media controlled by the elite? Strange! Isn't the elite trying to hide flat earth? Then why expose it?
    #GlobeEarth

12. AJV80 says:

I would have loved to have gone, could you imagine just how fucking funny it would be meeting and talking to some of these people. You could go with some friends, and elaborate on the flat earth theory by adding your own made up facts to theirs. Like that the real reason for "climate change" and hotter weather over the last few years is more to do with them upgrading the suns illumination system from conventional bulbs to high output LED's.

13. msvick66 says:

I have a question about the ISS. Go easy because I am more creatively inclined, not mathematically/geometrically oriented. I am just wondering what the explanation is for people who think the ISS is real and people are on it and that they actually go outside and work on it for how this is possible. Is there something about space that makes this idea very different from technicians on a jet choosing to suit up and go outside the plane while it's in flight at however many miles per hour they tend to go to tighten a screw or a panel (or whatever, you know what I mean)? I definitely have not thought about this a great deal so it's just an initial reaction to the idea of doing that. It seems absurd to even think doing something like that on a jet would be remotely possible, and the ISS is traveling at 1500 mph or is it even more than that? Are their suits supposed to make it work where you would not notice the motion when we are supposed to be watching that? Or is it the properties of space? People say you can't feel the motion of the earth just like when you are on the inside of a vehicle, train or plane you don't feel it. But I know that if I opened the window and crawled outside on top of it I would. I am just wondering why it would be different. Also, if I'm watching a film of someone tethered to a jet while it's flying I would see that the thing is moving (not to mention that the person would either be clinging for dear life or being whipped around like a rag doll, lol). But there is no air in space so motion isn't felt? I have heard some say you can't move if there is no air (don't know if that's true or false), but if so how would the ISS move? If it's in orbit and constantly 'falling', that would be motion though. It seems like it's all full of contradictions and most people just figure they don't have the education to understand that so they just trust what they are told by the ones who claim they do understand and don't bother to question.

14. So, the pathological liar paid baller shill returns with more wisdom …..so ,my pathetic paid baller shill who's touching YOU right now….not the truth for sure….run along weffry…..you really are a tiresome little shit….shoo, shit for brains paid baller shill……and you still haven't proven yoru current myth that the sunset ( concrete sets dumbass) proven you fictional ball….more PATHOLOGICAL LIES I bet….

15. Uncle sam…the truth is the only answer can give you

16. And another PATHOLOGICAL paid baller shill LIAR appears…….so geoffrey shnotty states another blatant pathological lie……these fools should be put down in the lying dog compound……so, shnotty states that sunsets prove ball earth…….WHERE IS THAT PROOF….is it next to your certificate of the biggest pathological liar in the entire world ??…shit for brains and lies….the perfect combination for all paid baller shill pathological liars

17. You just can't NOT LAUGH at these paid dumbass baller shills as they do evertything but deal with reality…..they can't answer ANY of my SIMPLE challenges…..NOT A ONE…..so they throw stones at me….little girls….it bad enough that geoffrey Snotty and his Girlfriend are patholgical iars and will never post any truth anyway….but now they are stamping their feet and pouting their lips at me…..what shall I do now….I will stand up and try to stop laughing….eventually….

18. Simple science experiments, and mathematics can easily prove the earth is not a ball.
    These quantum physicists, astrophysicists, and other branches of cosmology/astrology just keep making up nonsense in their heads to solve problems they cant find answers to.. they are essentially reverse engineering from the Globe model.

Gravity.
    Dark matter/dark energy.
    black holes.

its all bullshit.

-Nikola Tesla put it plainly:
    -Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
    -The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
    -The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.
    Einstein, when asked who was the smartest man in the world said: you'll have to ask Nikola Tesla.

Who the fuck put the video camera on the moon before the first astronaut walked down the ladder…
    And then we're supposed to believe they filmed, the most dangerous feat in human history, Live.
    wheres the engine blast evidence from landing? NASA admits TODAY, that we cannot pass through the Van Allen Radiation Belt. BTW, Who the FUCK is taking all these "pictures" of satellites in space, and how come you never see one pass infront of the moon? And all the pictures of satellites orbiting planets, what took those pictures? lmao. its such a joke.

Take 24 hours of your time to seriously research flat earth before being like every other idiot who just talks shit. Anyone can talk shit. You Ballers think Flat earthers have never started off as Ballers, but 99% of them have. You must understand this. We we're not born thinking the Earth is flat.. We went to school and graduated, went to college, even worked for NASA.

Greg Oikinson, 29, of Palo Alto has been a senior developer at Google for seven years, said this:

“After years of diligent study and intent work I have concluded there is no way the world can be spherical. Given how our data at Google has never matched up to NASA’s data, and given how modern technology simply cannot measure the magnitude of such a planet, we can never really be guaranteed the earth is spherical. The truth is, this idea is so ingrained in our culture that no one questions it. Well, I’m questioning it.”

19. CBS Nightline just interviewed Rob Skiba there, can't wait to see if they butcher the interview and make him look stupid or not.
    Hope for the best!

20. I currently have FOUR challenges out there for anyone to have a go at…….my challenges are primarily aimed at FOOLS…… Fools who constantly LIE to others over their fake environments and fake impossible situations. I call these LIARS Paid Baller Shills…..Clearly they are paid opposition and clearly they AVOID all my challenges ,simply because my challenges ARE THE TRUTH….and there are no LIES than can be used against my challenges and win…the truth is often hidden but never beaten by any liars and these paid baller shill opposition deadbeats ARE LIARS….How do I know….well ,none of them are willing to have a go at disproving any of my challenges….and yet these SAME knowledgeable liars FLOOD YouTube with their false information and deceptive half-truth CRAP….daily. They are co-ordinated , simply because they will pounce on any truthers video within seconds of it appearing AND often in large numbers if the video being attacked is too close to the real truth for comfort…..not the actions of anyone casually browsing…..but the actions of a coordinated group trying desperately to hide, block, or prevent others from adding more truth to that post……WHY….well they run out of anything provable so they will attempt to distract or deceive by adding more smoke in the form of “Well how do you explain this, or why does this or that do this”…..again, anything to get YOU off task…to get YOU off topic….They fail with me of course because I only deal with ONE LIE AT ONE TIME. This makes me very unpopular with these liars but the truth is never negotiable and I don’t care about these idiots who lie for a living. A question that many people never ask is who benefits from this scam being perpetuated……answer, your government….Your government hide and support all those who feed all these lies (probably because they too are controlled by the deep state AND the corporation of America ) AND they finance any opposition group who can help to maintain the status quo. Can you imagine the anger towards any government when the real truth finally comes out about the imaginary spinning ball that NO ONE can find? OR the anger from all these companies who paid for a Satellite to be launched into space AND NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN by anyone (and yet they get supplied with data from a balloon floating around)…and these Balloon satellites are being found all over our earth. You know the nasholes are a joke….and yet your government ignores them… So, don’t BLEAT TO ME….post your truth if you can….then the rest of us can check it out to see if it’s real or just another paid baller shill lie, simple really.

21. Another challenge to ALL IDIOTS and PAID BALLER SHILLS……..What would YOU like to see in a FLAT EARTH PICTURE….that will prove to you and your idiot mates that our Flat earth is FLAT…..If possible you must use common sense (a tough ask I know) and you already live on it so you should have NO DIFFICULTY in selecting your evidence….can you do THIS challenge or will you now change the topic yet again to something else.

22. Dave Marsh says:

They got my name wrong 🙄

23. Another special post for paid baller shill …JV……also claims he has not seen any of my 47 post about my challenges that he keeps avoiding………..
    IMPORTANT Info for all you IDIOT PAID BALLER SHILLS who use the Foucault pendulum as a CRUTCH for your imaginary spinning ball horse shit…..Sad shill, your pendulum is not ,nor ever could it be , a continuous perpetual motion machine…..SOMETHING IT MUST BE IF THE MYTH IS TRUE…so for your failed pendulum to have any credibility IT MUST NEVER STOP ROTATING……simply because YOUR IMAGINARY BALL that drives it shouldn't stop either….so the problem with it should be obvious BECAUSE IT DOES STOP…..THEY ALL DO…….so what conclusion would a pathetic lying shill shit door knob , draw from this truth…..We won't talk about the fact the failed pendulum HAS TO BE MAUALLY RESTARTED EVERY DAY BEFORE THE TOURISTS ARE ALLOWED IN…..yes, someone has to help it move from its stationary position or it just hangs there ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT…what a lazy shit your pendulum can be..a lot like all you PAID BALLER SHILLS really ..and something else you don't know…your silly pendulum rotates both ways if started incorrectly because it isn't controlled by your imaginary ball…so maybe your imaginary ball has stopped when the pendulum has stopped……now that could be very dangerous , you may even fall off it when it stops……You see , shit for brains, THE GOOSE has destroyed your shill shit ass AGAIN…LIES 0 TRUTH 1……lololoololol….too easy, AGAIN…..Are you certain you don't want to be a truther like me….I promise you ,your intelligence will rise astronomically from where it is today…..let me know , I can save you from YOU….

24. This special post is for the paid baller shill ELONESNAH …..says he hasn't seen any of 47 posts of my challenges that he keeps avoiding……….The Pendulum scam…..MPORTANT Info for all you IDIOT PAID BALLER SHILLS who use the Foucault pendulum as a CRUTCH for your imaginary spinning ball horse shit…..Sad shill, your pendulum is not ,nor ever could it be , a continuous perpetual motion machine…..SOMETHING IT MUST BE IF THE MYTH IS TRUE…so for your failed pendulum to have any credibility IT MUST NEVER STOP ROTATING……simply because YOUR IMAGINARY BALL that drives it shouldn't stop either….so the problem with it should be obvious BECAUSE IT DOES STOP…..THEY ALL DO…….so what conclusion would a pathetic lying shill shit door knob , draw from this truth…..We won't talk about the fact the failed pendulum HAS TO BE MAUALLY RESTARTED EVERY DAY BEFORE THE TOURISTS ARE ALLOWED IN…..yes, someone has to help it move from its stationary position or it just hangs there ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT…what a lazy shit your pendulum can be..a lot like all you PAID BALLER SHILLS really ..and something else you don't know…your silly pendulum rotates both ways if started incorrectly because it isn't controlled by your imaginary ball…so maybe your imaginary ball has stopped when the pendulum has stopped……now that could be very dangerous , you may even fall off it when it stops……You see , shit for brains, THE GOOSE has destroyed your shill shit ass AGAIN…LIES 0 TRUTH 1……lololoololol….too easy, AGAIN…..Are you certain you don't want to be a truther like me….I promise you ,your intelligence will rise astronomically from where it is today…..let me know , I can save you from YOU….

25. Typical Treasonous Trump Supporters in this thread. They despise science so much that they are stupid enough to believe that the Earth is the flat center of the universe. Newsflash! It is 2017, not the Dark Ages! It is time to get your heads out of your asses and accept reality. The Earth is an insignificant sphere orbiting our local star far out on an arm of an insignificant galaxy within a very insignificant section of the Laniakea supercluster. Laniakea itself is tiny in comparison to the rest of the known universe. So! Grow the fuck up! The Earth is NOT fucking flat!

26. Telendil says:

This makes me so Sad 🙁

27. eponym2 says:

Surprisingly fair 👍

28. Logarithmic spirals. Flight time from Australia to South America. FE is fake, buy a ticket.

29. Bible-based "science" reaches it's "logical" conclusion. Holy crap!