CEO gives his car to employee who walked 20 miles to work

CEO gives his car to employee who walked 20 miles to work

The Alabama man was ready to start his first day at a new job but his car broke down.

He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? – Romans 8:32

todays world news – CEO gives his car to employee who walked 20 miles to work #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

25 Comments to CEO gives his car to employee who walked 20 miles to work

1. Jasmine Hyun says:

Give this young man a medal!

2. Its a very nice story of courage, but I dont see how it changed "all of our lives"

Keep up faith brother, Jesus is lord …

3. SantaOMG says:

Just get a fucking uber? Take the bus? Buy a bicycle from Walmart?

4. This young man understands The Discipline of Work and a Work Ethic. If walking 20 miles doesn’t develop a man’s character, I don’t know what will. God bless him!

5. Dee B says:

20 miles and he gets a USED car?

6. Honey Kamboz says:

Dedication is given by in God blessing

7. I would of sold it and bought a Chevy.

8. What an incredible young man.

9. Why can't we have more news stories like this instead of constant negativity? Not saying that "bad news" shouldn't be covered but clearly there are still good people in the world like this story shows.

10. Lowkey cringey that they actually involved the family 💀

11. Alright who tf cutting onions in here

12. J. Muller says:

What abc isn't telling you is that some White cops help him get there  and bought him food They don't want you to know that

13. bama VOX says:

Kudos to the Pelham, Ala Police Dept. as well.

14. We are the greatest country on earth filled with the most loving people. I wish you would report more good and stop with the fear mongering at every possible opportunity.

15. CV 2153 says:

The odds of this event happening was 4.6 billion to 1.

16. Sara says:

That shows someone who needs cash
    Real work

17. I wish my employer gave me a glass of water after i walked 12 km to my work 😢😢

18. Lunamaria says:

Meanwhile he's home smoking a joint with his homies telling the story like "Damn son, *puff puff* i was just trynna get paid yo, so we could blaze 4real, n dat white boy done gave me his busted ass hooptie n shit… *exhales* how much yall think we can sell dis foe?…um jackin his ass yo.. White people beez crazy son, word is bon yo"

19. geno816 says:

In Alabama. That's awesome. I love to see this stuff.

20. Only Human says:

Terrific young man – seems super nice, but also driven to succeed. He’ll go far. Also, great to hear a story where he was helped out and encouraged by the police department – took him at his word even at 4:00 am!

21. dsffg234 says:

Now those cops protect and serve their community. Beautiful story.

22. Once I broke down in a beautiful small town in Oklahoma and was so scared because it was a classic Norman Rockwell little town, just beautiful, but I was scared because I was an outsider. Never going to forget the hospitality I got from those folks.