Connecticut Shooting: Sandy Hook Elementary Teachers' Reactions to Gunshots - ABC News

Amy Robach on how teachers hurried to save student’s lives.

But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. – 2 Corinthians 9:6

todays world news – Connecticut Shooting: Sandy Hook Elementary Teachers’ Reactions to Gunshots – ABC News #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

30 Comments to Connecticut Shooting: Sandy Hook Elementary Teachers’ Reactions to Gunshots – ABC News

1. I see abc is still making money on somebody’s tragedy

2. I wonder how many parents prayed the night before, or on the same day as all these school shootings….and the Jewish zombie and all his guardian angels did…. NOTHING!!!
    Religion is a mental illness!

3. And around and around we go with this STAGED, FAKED, SANDY HOOK COMEDY HOUR HOAX-A-THON! The bogus PROPAGANDA spewing main stream press all deck out with one GREEN SCREEN episode after another attempting to make believers out of this faked event. No one was shot; no one was killed nor wounded a DHS FEMA Capstone DRILL promoted as real with the American taxpayer paying out millions of dollars to hand out for anyone willing to participate from local resident houses being paid off to a bevy of CRISES ACTORS. America is going through a SHAMEFUL AND DISGUSTING TIME!

4. we don't know if its true or not /on you tube search πŸ‘† up baby kaly listen to her song about sandy huk it is so sad

5. beauacharjee says:

Ken trump 😱THE TRUMP FAMILY DONALD TRUMP πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

6. I live 10 mins from there and I remember the lockdown and getting out early. I drove past that school all I could see was tears and cop cars

7. You haven't seen all of 2018 yet.

8. ellu mac says:

And thats why my schools doors lock after 8am so that you can only open them from the insides and from the outsides only with a teacher card
    God bless ya'll

9. 5 years later this is just seen as a event that can happen justbout of the blue

10. Cookies Lean says:

9/11 I cry all the time when I hear 9/11

11. All the kids who died you are all hero's

12. Baby. Calie. Made. A. Song. About. It. She. Almost. Cried

13. My moms a teacher and i wonder is this horrible thing will ever happend to her …….. im a trump supporter and i say teachers and kidz should not have to worry about this

14. I was there age when this happened πŸ’”πŸ˜­ now I look back at this and I had no idea what was happening πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­ RIP fellow children πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜‡

15. and still am mad about this

16. I'm watching this 2018

17. this is bout to make me cry

18. β™₯β™₯β™₯😒

19. How can she keep a straight face

20. Emely Viruet says:

This is why my school needs to do more lock downs because we only had 2 throughout 2017 and2018 like bruh

21. Oh god… I am moving to Connecticut.

22. danyaslavin says:

Yeah the ringer has been at my school for yearsssss

23. Donald Sauve says:

Sandyhoax is one of the biggest illusions in America…period …nobody died there folks.

24. Even though this is a late comment, I live in Cheshire Connecticut which is about 45 minutes away from this school and I remember the day that it happened and all Connecticut schools walked out and waited 10 minutes in silence to remember the victims

25. Kyanna Lyle says:

I’m not sure if it was for this school but I lived in new town Connecticut for 3 years and when I went to school we had a lockdown I remember everyone crying and teachers the next day were saying people said there was a young man with a gun shooting at a near by school I still remember this day and I’m sorry for the lives that have been lost😰

26. R.i.pπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™