Michelle Obama Final Speech as First Lady | ABC News

Michelle Obama Final Speech as First Lady | ABC News

Michelle Obama Speech Starts: 16:57
First lady Michelle Obama will give her final remarks as first lady today at an event recognizing the 2017 School Counselor of the Year. School Counselor of the Year is an annual White House tradition started in 2015 by Obama as part of her Reach Higher initiative, according to the first lady’s office. For more: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michelle-obama-make-final-remarks-lady/story?id=44584283

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/ABCNews/
Watch More on http://abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:

GOOD MORNING AMERICA’S HOMEPAGE:

Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to the overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine. – Proverbs 3:9-10

todays world news – Michelle Obama Final Speech as First Lady | ABC News #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

47 Comments to Michelle Obama Final Speech as First Lady | ABC News

1. Cap'n Krunch says:

Michelle is a CUNT and her portrait looks like SHIT

2. Now I see where my pension funds went, when Obama signed pensions away with the MPRA 2014, that and his Islamic Supremacist Movement.

3. I really hope she gets away !

4. Trump's wife doesn't have the fortitude of character to be up in front of a crowd and make such a poignant, uplifting speech

5. SBn49 AJC says:

Michelle Your Belle hasn't made her final speech yet. She is kowtowing to the Mister with his speeches as he travels the globe.

6. A beautiful woman by far ❤️

7. This is a message to Michelle Obama (you should join my ideology and IT IS
    THE MOST WELL DEVELOPED IDEOLOGY IN THE WORLD) and here's a pretty good
    description of it. I'm the leader Ibrica Begic a.k.a Slick Rick of this
    ideology and it is called Democratic Cultural Socialist movement…First
    of all, we need the right type of Republic which maintains the right
    balance between authoritarian rule and democratic rule. Since we are
    political in nature then we naturally support elitist orders to run
    society but they need to truly be in favor by the people because we are
    American that need to maintain certain democratic things (Liberal
    Democracy has failed however). Vote for the right people which there's
    not many of and gain more and more power for Democratic Cultural
    Socialist movement. There are not nearly enough people involved in the
    democratic process therefore, we can teach people to vote in their
    personal life on many matters with their social circles and get out to
    vote for elections during candidacies. However, our electoral system is
    deeply flawed and I propose Democratic Cultural Socialism among other
    things as an alternative option to have some better things in society
    than what we currently have. Permanent Residents do not have enough
    political power and we need to see how we can empower them because our
    government has commited a huge offense against them by not allowing them
    any power when it comes to some very important things. 2) Second of
    all, we need the right type of patriotism which teaches people that they
    need to do as much good for their country as possible and contribute to
    it. Our form of typical patriotism has not been good enough to keep
    Americans away from each others throats so we need something more potent
    and better. Therefore. I propose a type of Nationalism called
    Culturalism which is a concept that I partially made up. Culturalism
    consists of typical Nationalism in the American sense (study up on what
    Nationalism means) which is combined with the idea that culture is at
    the top of everything in society. Culture dictates how we think, feel,
    work, fight, etc. Therefore, we need real fine culture in order to make
    us good in life, nah mean? Culturalism also bridges the gap between us
    and the Europeans because technically we are all one culture therefore,
    we need unification as one united culture and race when it comes to most
    things. African Americans and Caucasian Americans are cultural kinfolk
    therefore, there has to be mandatory unity unless it's for a small
    amount of racists. Many Middle Easterners also obviously belong to the
    Caucasian race and we cannot count them out. Even though we have our
    political and religious differences Middle Easterners are still our
    other half when it comes to race and culture. Technically, Islam is the
    most advanced religion in the world so we need to respect it instead of
    being idiotic and arrogant against them and I myself am Bosnian Muslim.
    Sunni Islam is quinessential in the struggle against evil especially
    against Illuminati/any occultic order therefore, it must be honored. A
    holy struggle shall certainly go down and I fully devote myself to
    fightng against as much corruption as possible pretty much and peace and
    truces are very important. 3) Third of all, we need the right type of
    Socialism which basically stems from my preferences to have a
    combination between a command economy and free market enterprise.
    Basically, it is best for government such as us and the federal
    government to control many corporations in order to make them run much
    more smoothly and distribute wealth evenly. My efforts centered around
    having power in a number of corporations where I would teach Democratic
    Cultural Socialism right there on the job and I was able to change many
    corrupt things in the workplace due to my beliefs. Many corporate bosses
    allowed me to change certain things which were permissible to change
    according to company policy to make it a better workplace. Think of what
    YOU CAN DO IN THE WORKPLACE TO MAKE IT BETTER. I get my intellectual
    messages out through the use of music, as well which I am particularly
    skilled in especially a few new albums I wrote called "Peoples Champion
    parts 1,2,3". Free market enterprise is a natural part of America that I
    would never want to get rid of it because it truly makes economies
    function well. People need freedom when it comes to business which is as
    natural as day to have. Freedom to exchange monies back and forth keeps
    the economy running in a nutshell. Command economy, if done right, can
    distribute mass amounts of wealth to companies within contruction, city
    planning, telecommunications, sanitation, etc to make them a lot more
    efficient because they would have a lot more backing and support than
    just relying on "individuals". IF INTERESTED TO JOIN THE DEMOCRATIC
    CULTURAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT THEN EVENTUALLY GAIN POWER WITHIN ONE OF THE
    FOLLOWING 1) CORPORATIONS 2) COMMUNITY CENTERS 3) RELIGIOUS
    INSTITUTIONS 4) POLICE DEPARTMENTS/MILITARY 5) BANKS 6) FEDERAL
    GOVERNMENT AND MOST OTHER TYPES OF ORGANIZATIONS ONE CAN THINK OF…I
    also do a lot of work on social media and a little bit with news
    networks to get our messages known. I plan on releasing a book and one
    can study about my ideology on my Facebook timeline and YouTube comments
    (YouTube username Ibrica Slick Rick, I became one of the biggest
    political voices on YouTube in the world). P.s.- you should do some
    modeling for me, too

8. Soubia says:

I’m watching this to give me strength in 2018. It’s still making me emotional and I can’t believe she’s no longer our First Lady.

9. Funny Farm says:

It`s about time we gave them niggers a eviction notice..!!!!!!!!!!

10. The awakening … check the comments on this video… https://youtu.be/W5lxzqIXV7w

11. Cameron Wong says:

love her outfit, earrings. she is such a natural good speaker!

12. Steve Witte says:

I'm going to miss Michelle's big muscular body and that bulge that gets untucked all the time

13. All a u better kiss some black ass bcos ya know they're the real Jews led out of Egypt by Moses. It's all in the hieroglyphs of the Egyptian history man!! thanks

14. I wish every woman on this planet realizes that there is nothing more attractive, sexy, beautiful gorgeous and inspiring than a hard working, intelligent, take no bullshit from anyone, positive attitude bearing, kind and generous woman! I can't think of a single other first lady who could speak like this. What an inspiration!

15. Trump is giving me back the money Obama stole from me! Yes. Fuck you democrats.

16. Acuna Matata says:

yum yum Michelle. Obama is so lucky.

17. black women are viewed as inferior and all the white people agree, not me, and not michelle obama!!"""

18. Mark says:

Best First Lady Man EVER

19. Mark says:

Racist Monkey Michelle Man Tranny Ape in Heels has a COCK

20. Dick Normous says:

EWWW LOOK AT THAT NIGGER🦍TRANNY😂😂😂😂

21. mișele gerhau prety monster stupid mori odată potaio

22. Did she tell all.the people about bill clinton & harvey weinstein? Her love & respect for these men i s actually understandable. I mean note who ahe made role model. One of the biggest pirn stars next to hiilleerys Madonna. Then her husband had BLM in WH. What low class people we have. HARVEY! HARVEY! SHE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN HERSELF AND OBAMA

23. Luke Sky says:

Go away dude. I Would call you a cunt, but America knows you are a tranny. Just go away dude.

24. Thank God, I wish it was her final speech. She is a skanky deplorable!

25. Dumb racist bitch. All this for a damn flag!! Back in your fucking cage

26. Obama family is great!

27. HE even has a Adams apple.  its funny how people don't see this because they are stunned by getting free stuff.  I like how easy it is to get away with things like they did. that's probably why we should have an easy time getting Hillary in the office or anyone else we can think of on the democrats side.  Heck we could even use the name republican and leak all of trumps info to cnn too.  pretend to join their side and sabatoge everything.   Kinda like we did when we paid Saudi to fly planes into the towers on 911.   we then blamed it all on bush but it was really us and the Clintons punishing America for not continuing to vote for democrats.

28. Young God says:

Hideous person inside and out. When she gets back to Hades, she will be force-fed her school lunches.
    "if we're always shining the spotlight on professional athletes, recording artists or Hollywood celebrities" – she says this after having visitors to the White House such as Kendrick Lamar – 'the Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe', Ludacris – 'Fatty Girl', and Jay Z – 'Pu$$y'

Good riddance !

29. charktales1 says:

Bottom left was struggling to keep her shit together the whole time. So was I, I will miss seeing this woman!

30. Reef sami says:

I'm not American.. but she made proud of being a woman..
    If there is one Michelle Obama in every single country, the world definitely would be Better.

31. Joe Jackoff says:

That's a chipmonk with a big penis. At least Milania is a female, and gorgeous tooo…Michelle looks like a potato bag standing next to the beautiful Milania.

32. Thank you. I really like her.

33. 77777funguy says:

Look a guy dressed up as a women

34. When you need a little hope….

35. She really is a man. Where is the dick Michelle?

36. Violet Roy says:

Last speech made for free. The Obamas are off now making $400K for spewing garbage to a rich audience. Liberals and hypocrisy: "We go hand in hand."

37. playlist55 says:

This was great speech. Not because she said anything. She never did. It was great because it was her last one!

38. Eid Ali says:

she was open person mrs obama and very nice slpeaker.
    i think melania trump will get good helper if she said help me

39. Enter Auh says:

Shes a he shes a dude a stone cold dude with a 10 inches prick on him

40. Would never be another like her. God bless..

41. I am inspired , thanks to Michele for the Service to Humanity

42. Aaron H says:

Wonderful, classy. Very Proud to be Represented by FLOTUS44. Thank you Obama's 💛💜💙💚💟

43. Wall Net says:

i dont care what shit people talk about her you just gotta admit shes the coolest first lady ever