Robin Williams’ Widow Discusses Husband’s Tragic Death

Robin Williams' Widow Discusses Husband's Tragic Death

Susan Williams gives her first interview since the famed comedian’s death in August 2014.

He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? – Romans 8:32

todays world news – Robin Williams’ Widow Discusses Husband’s Tragic Death #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews

« (Previous News)

24 Comments to Robin Williams’ Widow Discusses Husband’s Tragic Death

1. rub the doge says:

I did not know any of this untill now he was one of my fav actors WHY

2. Alex Curioso says:

The interviewer is ice cold.

3. I feel sorry for her and miss him very much. I do however respect his choice and hope he went fast.

4. L Anderson says:

Listen to all the people here… this world is MAD. X-D

5. only in America , what a load of shit , can you not just be sincere .

6. what a load of fucking act planning and precipitated shit

7. McSpliff says:

She’s a detached, sociopathic, lying gold-digger, straight-up. Jah can see through her & her lies. Babylon pervades…seek shelter in the mountains & oceans!

8. YouNeverKnow says:

His wife is gorgeous. I wonder how their relationship was.

9. Susan Williams's video about robins suicide , and her."tears" and sobs were noooo fake!!!!. she contorted her face and made it sound like she was. crying but no tears at all!! she's a phony. and she goes from trying to cry to regaining her composure immediately. I've got bad vibes from her.

10. Scott Corsey says:

I suffer the same way as Robin did. It’s very hard dealing with the depression day after day. People treat you as if you’re stupid. I was always a big fan of Robin Williams, and something depressed people do is they try to make others laugh because we feel we can never be happy. I use to use Robin’s jokes as my own all the time to make people laugh. After Robin Williams died, he came to me in a dream and gave me a hug. Thank you Robin Williams for taking time out of Heaven to show your concern. Robin Williams will always be my inspiration. RIP Robin Williams and hope to see you again some day.

11. Danny 63 says:

No tears. No eye redness. No sniffling or runny nose. Goes back and forth from normal voice to grieving voice. Slept in separate beds. Come on! She is being totally fake.

12. That shit is fake…his wife did a shitty acting job

13. acar1994 says:

Listen from 4:074:15 I can't with this bitch 😂

14. CZ shooter90 says:

He was so unfunny he couldn't take it anymore

15. James says:

Crocodile tears

16. she is a fucking demon i hope she goes and burn in hell

17. hey shut your bitch ass up u fake as your fucking plastic surgery i dont care what nobody says u are fake as fuck

18. Never liked him so unfunny.. That said i sad for his family..

19. PLANET BOOM says:

They were both lucefarian

20. Kris Everson says:

Fake ass bitch. Fake no tears. Goes from fake crying to talking level headed.

21. Jucey Jay says:

That witch knew, I ain't saying she is a gold digger.

22. I feel like she is faking her cry. not one tear.

23. mrswolls says:

She probably feels bad but maybe not as bad as Robins fans. She knew what she was marrying into and so did he.