Young Guns: Should Kids Learn How to Shoot Guns ? | Nightline | ABC News – todays world news –
Gun groups say education means prevention, but critics argue kids can’t be trusted with guns.
SUBSCRIBE for the latest news and updates from ABC News ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=abcnews
To read the full story and others, visit http://www.abcnews.com
Watch more news stories from ABC News!
More Nightline ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3Ldv_mePs&list=PL31751769A1264A20
Similar headlines from ABC News ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yy-QlFXOr0&list=PLQOa26lW-uI9vaLCJEngtgEk8w3MI7Sfr
–To read the full story and others, visit http://www.abcnews.com
Follow ABC News across the web!
Kids seem to be growing up faster than ever, and these stories highlight the youngest age group acting like adults “too young, too soon” (TYTS). Kids are exposed to many more influences and bad behaviors through television, film, and access to the internet. Are celebrities bad role models for young impressionable children? Between stories of teenage gunmen who are not old enough to carry their weapons, toddlers in tiaras, crazy dance moms, and kids getting plastic surgery as birthday presents, it’s easy to see that maybe growing up too fast can hurt rather than help kids.
Nightline is a 30 minute late-night news program currently airing weeknights on ABC at 12:35am | 1:35am ET. Hosts Juju Chang, Dan Abrams and Dan Harris bring you in-depth reporting on the major stories, hot topics, and the day’s breaking news. You can catch Nightline every night just after Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Make ABC News your daily news outlet for breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews that will help you stay up to date on the events shaping our world. ABC News’ show roster has both leaders in daily evening and morning programming. Kick start your weekday mornings with news updates from Good Morning America (GMA) and Sundays with This Week with George Stephanopoulos. Get your evening fix with 20/20, Nightline, and ABC World News Tonight with David Muir. Head to abc.go.com for programming schedule and more information on ABC News.
And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. – Deuteronomy 8:18
todays world news – Young Guns: Should Kids Learn How to Shoot Guns ? | Nightline | ABC News #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews
USA Today News Headlines
- 'Generation Columbine' has never known a world without school shootings
- Exclusive: Nearly half of parents worry their child is addicted to mobile devices
- Barack Obama to student activists: 'We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs'
- NRA's Wayne LaPierre says gun control advocates 'hate individual freedom'
- Trump doubles down on support for arming teachers to prevent school shootings
- Oprah responds to Trump's '60 Minutes' tweet: 'I don't like giving negativity power'
- United pilot flies lost wedding ring over 2,500 miles to owner
- How an Indiana school protects against mass shootings as the 'safest school in America'
- Quincy Jones apologizes for 'silly' stuff he's said, blames age and 'wordvomit'
- At medal ceremony after loss to USA, Canada's Jocelyne Larocque yanks silver medal off her neck
- Why more TV shows are looking to God for relatable, religious-themed comedy
- Billy Graham's nephew isn't mourning his passing
- Women in film: Bad news overall with bright spots for women of color, annual study shows
- Apple's Airpods will get more Siri support, water resistance: report
- Jane Seymour poses for 'Playboy' at 67 and details sexual harassment in interview
- 'I hear you': People amazed at Trump's notes for school shooting listening session
- Doctors remove tumor so large it was 'like a head on top of another head'
- Mother's nightmare at Mexico resort: 'There is more to this deeper, darker story than we know'
- ‘We will not be silenced’: Parkland shooting survivors start a movement, a visual story
- The best Oscar dresses throughout history
USA News Headlines
- The storm hit. Then they moved... to all 50 states
- School cheers as power returns after 112 days
- Color brings hope to Puerto Rico
- The drive that shows how badly the island was hit
- Displaced families face FEMA deadline
- 8 numbers on guns that matter
- Rubio: I support raising age limit on rifles
- Congresswoman claims most mass shooters are Democrats
- Kushner-Kelly divide deepens over security clearance overhaul
- Melania Trump's parents' immigration status could be thanks to 'chain migration'
- Why tech secrets could cause clash between U.S. and China
- Early burst of spring aggravates allergy sufferers
- Connection between Rev. Billy Graham & Music City
- Opponents urge lawmakers to halt pot legalization
- Officials investigate after dead fish wash ashore
- Store uses facial recognition to stop shoplifters
- School walkouts protest school shooting
- Pulse massacre survivors visit Parkland students
- 'Trash Man of Brick' dedicated to litter
- Attorney charged for having sex with his dog
ABC NEWS Headlines
- School shooting suspect could lose public defender after reports of $800K inheritance
- Florida student mistaken for gunman: 'I knew any move I made' would end 'my life'
- Superintendent vows to suspend students who walk out to protest guns
- US Army's top engineer 'not satisfied' with Puerto Rico's post-Maria recovery
- Slain football coach ran 'toward danger' to save students in shooting: Sheriff
- FCC expected to repeal net neutrality rules on Thursday
- Attorney general in hot seat again after new Trump tweet
- California school shooting plot foiled, assault rifles found
- The distinctive profile of school shooters: 'Always a trail of what they're about to'
- Evangelist Billy Graham dies at 99
- 'Selfless' off-duty officer saved neighbor's life 'by giving his own'
- The Latest: Rev. Billy Graham to lie in honor at US Capitol
- 9-year-old in Tennessee writes letter to sheriff asking for more school security
- WATCH: Off-duty Maryland officer saved neighbor's life 'by giving his own' in shooting
- WATCH: Dad who survived son's murder plot that killed mom, brother wants his life spared
- WATCH: Can anonymous tip apps help stop potential school shootings?
- WATCH: 12-year-old YouTube gamer caught on camera as latest swatting victim
- WATCH: NBA players react to team's sexual misconduct allegations
- WATCH: Student activists react to Trump, Florida lawmakers on guns
- WATCH: Trump open to stronger gun background checks, arming teachers
Aarushi Murder Case: Talwars Acquitted By Allahabad High Court – todays world news –
Videos on the go! Watch News World India LIVE TV and stay updated anytime, anywhereRead More
Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border – BBC News – todays world news –
A senior Saudi prince and seven other officials have been killed in a helicopter crashRead More