Young Guns: Should Kids Learn How to Shoot Guns ? | Nightline | ABC News – todays world news –
Gun groups say education means prevention, but critics argue kids can’t be trusted with guns.
SUBSCRIBE for the latest news and updates from ABC News ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=abcnews
To read the full story and others, visit http://www.abcnews.com
Watch more news stories from ABC News!
More Nightline ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn3Ldv_mePs&list=PL31751769A1264A20
Similar headlines from ABC News ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yy-QlFXOr0&list=PLQOa26lW-uI9vaLCJEngtgEk8w3MI7Sfr
–To read the full story and others, visit http://www.abcnews.com
Follow ABC News across the web!
Kids seem to be growing up faster than ever, and these stories highlight the youngest age group acting like adults “too young, too soon” (TYTS). Kids are exposed to many more influences and bad behaviors through television, film, and access to the internet. Are celebrities bad role models for young impressionable children? Between stories of teenage gunmen who are not old enough to carry their weapons, toddlers in tiaras, crazy dance moms, and kids getting plastic surgery as birthday presents, it’s easy to see that maybe growing up too fast can hurt rather than help kids.
Nightline is a 30 minute late-night news program currently airing weeknights on ABC at 12:35am | 1:35am ET. Hosts Juju Chang, Dan Abrams and Dan Harris bring you in-depth reporting on the major stories, hot topics, and the day’s breaking news. You can catch Nightline every night just after Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Make ABC News your daily news outlet for breaking national and world news, broadcast video coverage, and exclusive interviews that will help you stay up to date on the events shaping our world. ABC News’ show roster has both leaders in daily evening and morning programming. Kick start your weekday mornings with news updates from Good Morning America (GMA) and Sundays with This Week with George Stephanopoulos. Get your evening fix with 20/20, Nightline, and ABC World News Tonight with David Muir. Head to abc.go.com for programming schedule and more information on ABC News.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart. – Psalm 37:4
todays world news – Young Guns: Should Kids Learn How to Shoot Guns ? | Nightline | ABC News #worldnews #breakingnews #music #headlinenews
USA Today News Headlines
- Alabama voters face dramatic choice in Senate race and several counties are key
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Trump Twitter attack a 'sexist smear'
- New York subway blast suspect in Facebook post before detonating bomb: 'Trump, you failed to protect your nation'
- Keaton Jones' mother responds to racism allegations, says photos were meant to be 'ironic'
- Fox News host slams Roy Moore: ‘I hope the guy loses’
- Donovan McNabb, Eric Davis suspended by ESPN as it investigates harassment allegations
- Daredevil falls to death after taking selfie atop 62-story skyscraper in China
- Stellar 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' throws a few twists into the Skywalker space opera
- Donald Trump's tweet on Sen. Gillibrand 'disgusting,' Elizabeth Warren says
- San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee dies; 5 key contributions he made
- ‘One of our attorneys is a Jew’: Kayla Moore raises eyebrows at rally for Roy Moore
- The parade of Baked Alaska is back on Carnival cruise ships
- Lindsey Vonn on backlash to her Trump comments: Some 'hoping I break my neck'
- Attorney gives son $4 million birthday party
- 'Jaguar vs. crocodile': Two predators fight to the death
- James Corden and Co. bring Christmas to the 'Carpool Karaoke' lane
- NFL power rankings: Patriots fall from No. 1 spot after Week 14 defeat
- Net neutrality repeal means you're going to hate your cable company even more
- A food capital in each state
- Now's your chance to get All-Clad cookware at an incredible price
USA News Headlines
- California wildfires have destroyed 1,000 structures
- The wildfires by the numbers
- Woman who survived turns home into donation site for victims
- Skies turn orange as fires rage in California
- Firefighters weary after a week of wildfires
- Democrats face tough choice on DACA
- What happens if Moore wins Senate seat
- How to watch the Alabama special election results
- 56 congresswomen call for investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Trump
- Trump to send astronauts to the moon and Mars
- Google wants you to experiment with new photo apps
- America's malls are rotting away
- This company can build an apartment in two weeks
- Parents keeping bullied child from school out of fear
- Doug Jones working for conservative votes
- K9 helps find missing 7-year-old
- Dogs rescued from dog meat market
- Complete stranger donates house
- Deputy's K9 found dead
- Couple's car doors stolen overnight
ABC NEWS Headlines
- Skirball fire sparked by illegal cooking fire, California officials say
- 23-year-old Google employee found dead in San Francisco Bay
- Mom of boy behind viral anti-bullying video speaks out after backlash
- Student and driver die in school bus fire
- NYC bombing suspect wrote on Facebook, 'Trump you failed to protect your nation'
- El Faro captain partly responsible for ship's sinking: NTSB
- Terror suspect rode subway from Brooklyn to Manhattan with bomb strapped to body
- Tennessee man arrested for having 5 pipe bombs in his home
- Alleged serial killer pleads not guilty from jail
- Huge California wildfire in Ventura, Santa Barbara counties has charred 231,700 acres
- NTSB blames captain, bad safety culture for loss of El Faro
- 'Tech support' scams hit millennials hardest and many don't even realize it
- Man dies after he's carjacked, run over by his own vehicle: Police
- WATCH: Man dies after he's carjacked, run over by his own vehicle: Police
- WATCH: Google engineer found dead in San Francisco Bay
- WATCH: New Yorkers resume routines after tunnel terror attack: 'You can't stop living'
- WATCH: 10-year-old amputee gets snowboard lessons from Paralympian
- WATCH: Former homeland security secretary to terrorists: 'You will not win'
- WATCH: How to use Instagram to find deals this holiday season
- WATCH: Boy behind viral anti-bullying video says he's amazed by support
CNN LOSES IT When Katie Hopkins Calls Them The ‘Clinton News Network’ – todays world news –
source todays world news – CNN LOSES IT When Katie Hopkins Calls Them The ‘ClintonRead More
Chinese President Xi Jinping Welcomes President Donald Trump With Ceremony | NBC News – todays world news –
Chinese president Xi Jinping hosted a welcome ceremony for President Trump and the first lady.Read More